Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm too good for a regular job!

One thing people need to understand right off the bat, is that I am too good for a regular job. I look way too good, I am too talented, and I am just too good for a regular job! This might make some people angry or think I am arrogant. But it's the truth. And the truth hurts! People try to say I should face reality. But in reality I create my own reality with the law of attraction and I get what I want when I want. I sit on my butt while I collect money and there is nothing anyone can do about it! I am just to good to get a job. I am the man, I am THE MAN! But if you want to stop working at a crummy job and be a winner like me, then read my post about the secret to make big money online. The Link is below:

The Secret to Making Money Online

No comments:

Post a Comment